Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (33% Zinc) IFFCO
Zinc Sulphate (33% Zinc) - 5 Kg
Brand Name – Zinc Sulphate (33% Zn)
Zinc (as Zn) % by weight minimum - 33
Sulphate Sulphur (as S) % weight minimum - 15
Packing size-5 Kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate contain-33% Zinc and 15% Sulphur.
- It can be used as basal application and as foliar spray also.
- Valid and farmers affordable/friendly price.
• Useful for all crops i.e. Cereals / Legumes / Vegetables / Fruits / Vegetables etc.
• It increases production as well quality of the crop produce.
• In addition to Zinc , it also increased availability of Sulphur to the crops.
Uses and doses:
- Basal application :
– Either through broadcasting at the time of sowing or
– By top dressing up to 45 days in standing crop.
– Depending upon crop, soil etc, 8-10 Kg of ZnSO4 (33% Zn) required /Acre.
- Foliar sprays :
– One can use 2- 3 gm ZnSO4.H2O (33%) + 2.5 gm lime (or 10 gm Urea) per litre of water assuming that 500 litres of water is required for 1 ha.
– As per requirement spray cen be repeated at 8-10 days interval.
Note : Information is suggestive only, please prefer crop wise state recommendations as well soil test reports.
Imported, Packed and Marketed by: IFFCO
Sold by : IFFCO eBazar Ltd
Country of Origin- India