Boron (14.5 % B) 1 kg IFFCO
Boron (Disodium Tetra Borate Penta Hydrate)- 1 Kg
- It is in powder form, has 14.5% Boron.
- It is suitable for soil application.
- Valid and farmers affordable/friendly price.
- Useful for all crops i.e. Cereals / Legumes / Vegetables / Fruits / Vegetables etc.
- It improves the flowering, fruit / seed setting as well fruit retention.
- Application of Boron also enhances the absorption of Calcium in plants.
- It also enhance the quality as well quantity of the crop produce.
Uses and doses:
It can be used as soil application with farm yard manure/compost as a base fertilizer.
@ 4-6 Kg per acre in Loamy and heavy soils
@ 2-4 Kg per acre in sandy / light soils
In fruit trees, give 10-100 grams of boron (14.5%) per tree, according to the growth and recommendations of the state.
Note : Information is suggestive only, please prefer crop wise state recommendations.
Imported, Packed and Marketed by- IFFCO
Sold by- IFFCO eBazar Ltd.
Country of origin- USA