Potassium Nitrate (13-0-45) IFFCO
Potassium Nitrate (13-0-45) - 1 Kg
Potassium Nitrate (13-0-45)
100% Water Soluble Fertiliser
For Foliar Application and Fertigation
Moisture percent by weight, maximum – 0.5
Total Nitrogen (All in Nitrate form) percent by weight, minimum – 13.0
Water Soluble Potash (as K2O) percent by weight, minimum – 45.0
Sodium (as Na) (On dry basis) cent by weight, minimum – 1.0
Total chloride as Cl (On dry basis) percent by weight, maximum – 1.5
Matter insoluble in water percent by weight, maximum – 0.5
Potassium nitrate (with low nitrate nitrogen and high water soluble potash)
Useful at post boom and physiological maturity stage
• Drip Irrigation- As per schedule
• Foliar- 1.0 to 1.5 % (10 to 15 gm per litre of water)
• One spray at 60-70 days after sowing.
• Suitable for all crops
• Increase grain size and fruit weight
• Increase shining of produce, oil content in oilseed crops.
• Increase plant resistance against pest and diseases
• Helps to resist abiotic stresses like frost, drought etc.
Imported, Packed and Marketed by: IFFCO
Sold by : IFFCO eBazar Ltd.