Product Name: SHINZEN
Technical Name: FIPRONIL 0.3% GR
Mode of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT INSECTICIDE
- SHINZEN belongs to phenylpyrazole group of insecticide.
- SHINZEN is recommended on Paddy, Wheat, and Sugarcane on stem borer, leaf folder, termites and borers.
- SHINZEN is highly systemic and can be taken up by roots as well as leaves. It moves acropetally through xylem and kills the hidden borers inside the stem.
- SHINZEN is applied after transplanting of paddy or on other crops at early stages as root application.
Features and USP:
- SHINZEN has longer and persistent in irrigated condition and a good replacement of phorate carbofuron.
- SHINZEN has phytotonic effect impacting crop health.
- SHINZEN is effective for the insects which are resistant to other insecticides.
- SHINZEN has good soil and water mobility leading to longer persistent efficacy.
Dosage Per Acre
Waiting period (days)
Root borer, Early shoot borer
Green leaf hopper, Brown leaf hopper, Stem borer, Rice leaf folder, Rice Gall Midge, White backed plant hopper, Whorl maggot
6.67 - 10
Manufactured By: IFFCO-MC Crop Science (Joint Venture of IFFCO)
Marketed and Sold By: IFFCO e-Bazar Ltd.
Country of Origin: India