Product Name: KAGUYA
Technical Name: CARBENDAZIM 12% + MANCOZEB 63% WP
Mode of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT COMBINATION FUNGICIDE
- KAGUYA is combination chemistry whereas Carbendazim is from Benzimidazole and Mancozeb is from Dithiocarbamates.
- KAGUYA is recommended on various crop for control of many diseases.
- KAGUYA is preventive & curative fungicide with multi-site action on fungus.
- KAGUYA ensures double protection from systemic & contact action.
Features and USP:
- KAGUYA due to its multiple mode of action does not develop the resistance in fungus till date.
- KAGUYA is used in various way such as seed treatment, soil drenching, rhizome / tuber dipping and foliar sprays.
- KAGUYA is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases in various crops.
Dosage Per Acre
Waiting period (days)
Dilution in water (Litres)
Early blight, Late blight, Black Scurf
Leaf spot, Blast
Tikka Leaf spot, Collar rot & Dry Root rot
Leaf spot, Fruit rot & Powdery mildew
Powdery mildew, Anthracnose
Downey mildew, Powdery mildew, Anthracnose
As required depending on crop canopy
Blister blight, Grey blight, Red rust Dieback, Black rot
Manufactured By: IFFCO-MC Crop Science (Joint Venture of IFFCO)
Marketed and Sold By: IFFCO e-Bazar Ltd.
Country of Origin- India